Our ResidentsEvery Gate Healthcare resident receives personal care, encouragement and support based on individual needs.
We establish 'outcome focused' Care Plans for each resident in consultation with the residents themselves, family and carers in line with the
National Care Standards.
This dedication extends to all categories of resident within the home's registration, which may be respite, short or long term.
- The quality of life for the residents is our main concern.
- Residents have the right to independence, and personal choice.
- Residents have the right to their own personal dignity which will be respected by others in every possible way.
- Residents have the right to personal privacy for themselves and their property.
- Residents have the right to take part in the decisions about their daily living arrangements, and to be consulted about any changes in their circumstances.
- Residents have the same right to access facilities and services in the surrounding area as any other citizen.
- Residents have the same right to be given every opportunity to mix with the community by going out or by inviting people in.
design by Toltech © Gate Healthcare 2018